We collect and use information about individuals who use this website. This information is used to enable certain website functions, to provide products and services, to customize your experience on the site, to understand how you use the site and to monitor it’s performance.
This site does not store sensitive personal information such as credit card numbers. We rely on certified gateway providers such as Paypal and Stripe to process this information. You can view their policies at Paypal and Stripe. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and protected with the gateway providers’ industry standards.
Occasionally, at our discretion, our site may contain links to other websites or platforms, like social networks, or offer third-party products or services. These websites/platforms/third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.
This website uses different cookies:
- Cookies that are necessary for the website to work, such as displaying content, allowing you to log in, validating your session, responding to your request for services, and other functions.
- Cookies that enable the website to remember a user’s preferences – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make comments, watch videos or buy a product on the website.
- Cookies that allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering and processing the items in the shopping cart. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that interactions or changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
- Cookies that compile aggregate data (information that does not identify you personnally) about site traffic and site interactions, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements. They can be used to improve a website’s performance and/or provide special features and content (Please see the Google Analytics Privacy Notice below).
- Cookies that are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website.
- Cookies that are used by third parties to provide you with connections to their services or certain social networks (such as, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) and to provide you with additional features (such as, YouTube and Vimeo). By using this site or engaging with third-party plugins and widgets on our site, such third parties may place session or persistent cookies, or similar technologies, on your browser. These technologies may provide the third parties information about your visit so that they can present you with information and advertisements for Sylvie Adams which may be of interest to you. This helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. The use of these cookies is subject to such third party’s own cookie policies linked below:
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers and visitors.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS PRIVACY NOTICE
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our website. We have enabled Google Analytics advertising features such as remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with Personal Data. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Address: Sylvie Adams, CP 264 Notre-Dame de Grâce, Montréal, QC, Canada H4A 3P6
Last edited on 2018-05-25